An established IT Consultancy with almost 20 years of experience, formerly a member of the Apple Consultants Network program specialising in Apple solutions for Education, SMB, and Enterprise.
A detailed level of knowledge on many IT products and services able to provide solutions to integrate with other platforms used in an organisation.
IT Consultancy skills beyond technical and project management, including IT strategy planning, IT budgets, data privacy compliance, cyber security, and IT Policy.
• Mass deployment of Mac, iPhone and iPad.
• Mass rollout of Windows using MS Intune.
• Directory Service Integration of macOS (Active Directory, AD Azure, Google Workspace, LDAP, and Novell).
• Experience with all major MDMs, including JAMF Pro, Mosyle, and Intune.
• Set up of Apple School/Business Manager.
• Deployment or migration to Microsoft 365, including Exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams, Intune, Forms, Power Automate, and Azure products.
• Synology products and services.
• Advising on best practice security and backup solutions.
• Solutions for SMBs including M365, File Storage, WiFi and Wired Networks (especially Ubiquiti Unifi), VoIP, and CCTV.
• Additional specialised solutions including Firewall and Web Filtering, and Print management.
• Consultancy services on entire business IT systems, and support structure for Medium and Enterprise organisations.
• Cyber security audits, including rollout of specialist solutions.
• Advise and prepare for Cyber Essentials certification.